Parenting teenagers--especially teenage girls in today’s society is a challenging job. What used to work for parents a generation ago may no longer work. In our changing culture, teens are subjected to ideas and challenges that are truly shocking. The pressures and expectations on teen girls of color and their parents today are significant. The demands on a busy parent add to the problem. Parenting a teen girl is truly hard work.
Are you frustrated by the disconnection, level of disrespect and brokenness between you and your teen daughter?
Do you wish you could have harmony, peace and healthy communication?
Do you have a hard time finding the right solutions to heal your relationship?
Let Lacey! support you with
one on one coaching!
Coaching is customized teaching that enables you to have an accountability partner and customized plan in addressing your specific needs in healing the gap between you and your teen girl of color.
60-day coaching program
Program includes 8 x 50-minute phone coaching sessions, with unlimited email support and a recording of each coaching call, if requested. (That's a $101 savings over the month-by-month program!)
30-Day Coaching Program
Includes 4 x 50-minute phone coaching sessions with unlimited email support and a recording of each coaching call, if requested.
Weekly 90 Minute group coaching session with 10-15 other group coaching clients.
Group Coaching can be a terrific alternative to personal coaching, because it adds the collective power of the group and it’s less expensive. My groups are generally for 10-15 individuals who are working toward similar goals. They last 3 to 8 months. You may also suggest a customized format for your group.
Group Coaching: $250 per month (2 month minimum)
Here's a review of what you will receive from your participation in Healing the Gap Group Coaching Program:
- 8 Extraordinary, Interactive Sessions with Lacey C. Clark! herself and other highly qualified experts.
- The opportunity to be with other parents of teen girls who are seeking solutions and community.
- Coursework assignments that challenge and empower you to be at work between sessions, putting your learning to use and supporting you to use the Sisters’ Sanctuary Healing the Gap and personal empowerment system.
- A clear pathway to deal effectively with removing self-imposed limitations, bonding blocks, and healing the generation gap between you and your teen daughter.
In this program you will:
- Remove mental obstacles that block your path, freeing your mind to find new and unexpected ways to get the relationship you want.
- Learn how to love yourself, heal yourself (or anyone else) of anything you notice.
- Begin to clear out unconsciously accepted beliefs, thoughts, and memories that you don't even know are holding you back.
- Deal effectively with removing self-imposed limitations in your life that are often manifested as chaos, disease, and lack.
- Create a deepened sense of peace.
- Learn how to improve yourself, improve your relationship with your teen girl and improve your community.
Have a question? Need quick answers? Get expert advice, tips, and resources via email within 48 hours unlimited monthly expert eCoaching!
Ongoing, unlimited monthly email coaching program
This program allows you to email Lacey at anytime (one question at a time). All emails are replied to within a 48-hour period except weekends and holidays. We offer eCoaching as an addition to our one-on-one coaching program, because we know that everyone learns in different ways. Some people like to take the time to digest information, re-read, follow the step-by-step actions, and just use it for future reference. Many don't have the time or the budget for the one-on-one coaching, which makes eCoaching a very practical coaching solution.
What is eCoaching?
eCoaching is done via email communication and is a completely different experience compared to the one-on-one coaching. It’s like having a personal empowerment coach at your fingertips!
eCoaching is a flexible, low cost way to receive the amazing benefits of coaching!
Why would I need eCoaching?
For the same reasons you want a one-on-one coach: guidance and direction, motivational boost, refocus, resources, tips and advice, plus much more!
Why eCoaching instead of one-on-one coaching?
Work at your own pace - no appointments and no deadlines Think things through and take into action at your leisure Keep your coaching emails for future reference and print out your emails Easy monthly planIf you feel you are not benefiting from our eCoaching program you can cancel at anytime … no questions asked!eCoaching is very low pressure and relaxedeCoaching fits the budget of most people compared to the one-on-one coaching
How much does eCoaching cost?
eCoaching is $150.00 per month and is set up for monthly billing. If you choose to cancel your eCoaching program you can do so at anytime by simply sending me an email ... no questions asked! All we ask is that you cancel before your month is up, so you do not get billed for the next month.
Unlimited monthly eCoaching services at your fingertips.
In-person full-day program
Lacey! offers a limited number of full-day sessions with clients. We will meet in a mutually-convenient city location from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm and work on your specific needs and challenges for a full day. The schedule is based on what you want to focus on and will be drafted before the meeting.
Parenting Teenagers is hard work...Let Lacey! support you today!